Grow It, Eat It Winter Classes
Why wait until spring to start your garden? Carroll County Master Gardeners offers a series of 12 classes to help you with your garden planning, soil amendments, seed starting, pest management and many other gardening topics.
- Getting Started: When, Where and How?
- Achieving Healthy Soils with Amendments and Composting Basics
- Seed Starting and Perennial Planting
- Supporting Your Growing Plants and Success with Succession Planting
- Garden Threats: the Bugs and Diseases that Threaten Your Crops, and How to Deal with Them
- Best Crops for Carroll County
Classes begin on Tuesday, January 22 at 6:30 PM and run through Tuesday, February 26.
Location: 700 Agricultural Center Drive, Westminster, MD 21074
Cost: $10 per class or $50 for the series
For details and to enroll in the class series, click on this link: https://go.umd.edu/